Our School Vision
Our Mission Statement
Our aim at Abercrombie Primary School is to place the success of every child at the centre of all our decision-making. We strive to inspire our children to have a lifelong love of learning; grow in confidence and value themselves and others. We support our children to be the best they can be, enabling them to achieve through a wonderfully wide and challenging curriculum.
Our Vision Statement
Working together to create a successful school at the heart of the community that enables our children to flourish and become outstanding citizens of the future.
Our ethos at Abercrombie Primary School is achieving, believing and caring. This ethos is created through our aims, attitudes and aspirations.
The statements below were made by the parents, children and governors of Abercrombie School.
- Happy, caring, achieving, friendly.
- A happy and kind school.
- Friendly, aspiring, caring.
- Lovely, friendly, happy place for the children.
- High expectations for achievement and behaviour .
- A really lovely, supportive, inclusive and fabulous school. I wouldn’t want my son to attend anywhere else.
- Amazing school. Best in Chesterfield.
- A school with a great atmosphere and with staff who genuinely care about the children.
- Abercrombie is a lovely school with lots of good teachers who instil the right values in their pupils. A great place to learn and we’re happy to send our children here.
- Fantastic school with a warm sense of community and family, which creates a supporting and nurturing learning environment for my daughter. She loves coming to school every day and is doing brilliantly.
- A happy school which my boys love coming to.
- A lovely, friendly atmosphere. Everyone is very approachable and helpful.